[Wine] Bugzilla keep logging me out

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Wed Sep 9 16:04:27 CDT 2009

Hi,

I need to log in everytime I want to do something on bugzilla. E.g.
When I want to attach a file I need to login, after submitting it, I
need to log again and reselect the file.

Cookies are enabled, "Remember my Login" is checked, "Restrict this
session to this IP address (using this option improves security)" is
not checked (ISP has transparent proxies) (And changing ISPs won't
help, all ISPs in my country have those...)

Any idea what could be causing it?

Browser: Firefox 3.5, Ubuntu 9.04 x86_64 (I think Firefox is from
Jaunty-backports)

Gert