[Wine] Re: conquer online and direct3d

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 11 11:52:45 CDT 2009

The d3d8.dll errors are gone now, so I'd say they must have been caused by overrides in the old wineprefix rather than a problem with your Wine install. So we have made some progress.

Unfortunately, what's now appearing is getting beyond my skill to diagnose. I do see a lot of browser-related fixmes, so you could try winetricks ie6 and see if that makes a difference. Keep in mind, though, that this is just my best guess--you might want to wait and see if someone with more expertise has a better suggestion.