[Wine] Out of memory error when changing fonts

User_123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 12 13:29:21 CDT 2009

Hi, I am having troubles when trying to change the font used in an application (IDA Pro 5.5).

What happens is rather simple. I start the program (wine idag.exe), load an existing db, then select "Options > Font", change any value and press "Apply".

The result is an "Out of memory error" messagebox, and when I press ok, the IDA Pro window is blank (although working - I suppose the font value was left to none or something like this).

Subsequent starts of the program make the program jam completely.

Here is the configuration I am running:

Mac OS X Snow Leopard, 2 Gb Ram, 290 Gb free HD space
Wine: 1.1.29, built using MacPorts (tried building the source from scratch, but there was no difference).

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks!