[Wine] Re: conquer online and direct3d

sunshine1 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 12 18:03:24 CDT 2009

first: my video card is nvidia geforce fx 5500

second:iam using 1.1.22 because it was written in test result in appdp for conquer online

i will download and try 1.1.29

third: the proplem is that the game when it open i give me amessage

see the proplem in my first reply in the thread

quote="sunshine1"]i setup conquer from this script here http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=783616

it downloaded its update and its ok until this message

thae game canot be started the proplem might be related to your version of direct 3d it suggeted

that you reinstall your graphic driver you can click ok to run dxdiag for details

i have allready installed graphic driver from hardware driver latest nvidia cards

my windows wan ubuntu 8.04 but i downloaded ubuntu 9.04 now please help

i want this game very much

note: the game is working very good on xp[/quote]