[Wine] Istalling problems on MAC OS X 10.6

Dark_Rudolf wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 13 13:14:16 CDT 2009

Hi together,

I'm facing some issues while installing Wine on my Mac Book.
I have the new MAC OS X 10.6.

Whenever I try to install Wine I'm getting the following error message:

checking for freetype-config... freetype-config
checking for -lfreetype... not found
configure: error: FreeType 32-bit development files not found. Fonts will not be built.
Use the --without-freetype option if you really want this.

Warning: the following items did not execute (for wine-devel): org.macports.activate org.macports.configure org.macports.build org.macports.destroot org.macports.install

I tried already one solution by compiling some single files with 32 bit parameter without success.

Is there anybody else facing this issue and has a solution?
Thanks for any hints.