[Wine] Can someone help us?

Ronald Fernandez wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 14 22:21:38 CDT 2009

In the past we’ve had a couple of bad experiences in trying to market our wine. With that in mind, we would greatly appreciate if some could help us.

We have the world’s only organic sugar free wine approved for diabetics and are looking for someone to advise us or recommend a company that can guide us on marketing such unique product via the internet in order to find importers / distributors who might be interested in purchasing quantities of 100 bottles or more, and or perhaps doing a joint venture.

Thanks
Ronald

wines4diabetics at gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8KiS_FGL4 [Question]   [Rolling Eyes]  [Question]  [Idea]