[Wine] Re: EVENT_event_to_vkey and keyc2vkey

tinku99 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 16 07:40:06 CDT 2009

vitamin wrote:

> tinku99 wrote:
> > I need access to either the array  keyc2vkey or the function EVENT_event_to_vkey in wine/dlls/winex11.drv/keyboard.c from a wine application.
> BTW what exactly are you doing that requires that function?
I am porting autohotkey.
I have x11 context sensitive hotkeys working through the keyboard hook and a modified ifwinactive().
Currently I am using XKeysymToString on the linux side and TextToVK() in autohotkey.
Ofcourse the string on the linux side and the text on the autohotkey side are not all the same, although most of the simple ones work.
Unfortunately EVENT_event_to_vkey is not self sufficient and requires initialization of keyc2vkey[].
Links to my github repos / source code:
wineapp: ahkx (http://github.com/tinku99/ahkx/tree/master)
libahk: ahkmingw (http://github.com/tinku99/ahkmingw/tree/master)