[Wine] Re: WineD3D, OpenGL error with Temple of Elemental Evil

ozymandius wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 17 01:54:07 CDT 2009

Ummm. This problem seems to have been fixed by just going back to Wine 1.1.19 (the ones used in the AppDB description of the game). I am sort of new to this, so does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening?

Specifically, I am able to run this game properly now. I can also use the Circle of Eight modpack and the graphical front end by installing .NET2 using the second method described at http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=3754&iTestingId=41910

Now everything works fine. No crashes. No problems. Is this due to something which has cropped up in later versions? What course of action would be appropriate here? File a bug?

Thanks.