[Wine] Not sure if this is a Wine or IES4OSX in 10.6.

Flybye wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 17 17:12:38 CDT 2009

I need IE6 for this silly work java app that only works in IE.  It was working fine, but then I was reading around the internet and saw that a previous version of IES4OSX was able to install a beta version of IE7.  I ran through its install, and I didn't get the IE options, and then I realized those options are not available anymore.

But after that instance, I can't get IE6 to work with my work's site anymore.  I deleted Wine and IES4OSX and started from scratch, and it still does not work properly.  If I completely removed it, and reinstalled it, why would it not work now? I don't think it is something in Snow Leopard because it was working perfectly fine before I tried to reinstall it.  And I am not about clean out my HD just for IE!  Could this be a problem with Wine or IES4OSX?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!  Thx :)