[Wine] Re: How do I put file into Wine system32. Age of Mythology

immunmotbluescreen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 19 04:58:41 CDT 2009

Now I looked at the FAQ @ 6.5 http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-bb6a7a98ea5016383c4f81717063463e5217c3bf. It told me to go the Wine tricks Wiki http://wiki.winehq.org/winetricks. The wiki told me to run
Code:
wget http://www.kegel.com/wine/winetricks

 and then
Code:
sh winetricks

 After I choose mfc42 this happned:

Cannot find cabextract.  Please install it (e.g. 'sudo apt-get install cabextract' or 'sudo yum install cabextract').

[root at localhost mattias]# apt-get install cabextrac
bash: apt-get: command not found

[root at localhost mattias]# sudo yum install cabextract
sudo: yum: command not found

[root at localhost mattias]# yum install cabextract
bash: yum: command not found

[root at localhost mattias]#  install cabextract
install: missing destination file operand after `cabextract'
Try `install --help' for more information.

What should I type in Mandriva?