[Wine] installing wow

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 14:24:20 CDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 1:02 PM, vitamin <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> Jim Hall wrote:
> > You're having to do things I've never heard of other Ubuntu users
> doing.(on this list).
>
> Not seeing all files on CD/DVD is a pretty common problem for lots of
>  incorrectly mastered media. Some WoW media is one of those.

True enough. But the Wrath DVD problem has a solution that has been posted.
I meant some of the other things he's had to do I haven't seen on this list.
So, either other Ubuntu users aren't looking to this list to solve Ubuntu
distro issues; or he hasn't gotten into the swing of things yet. That was
what I was trying to clarify.

Basic knowledge is always the first step to understand anything. I just
thought that, as usual for Linux, knowing his level might help us to better
help him.

Jim