[Wine] Re: Wine Question - Virus/Diable temporarily

balani123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 20 16:45:45 CDT 2009

but like i do want to use it but i just wanna know if their is a way to disable it until the time i want to use it.....?? is that possible ... cuz as you know opening an .exe files will execute wine,So is their a way to disable Wine ?? for example if i Run or Open an windows file i was thinking wine if their is an wat for it to ask me "Shall I use Wine To Run This App" (hope my English is not confusing sry)