[Wine] Re: Install error Help!

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 20 18:11:43 CDT 2009

you shouldn't have problems by default of it finding X11 anything... so thats weird.  Did you try installing the Xquartz version?  cuz they dont have any that is for Snow Leopard yet and it could mess up a lot.

How to actually fix that, i do not know... it didn't happen on mine, or other people I've talked withs Snow Leopard builds.

If you just want easy to use Wine.. Mike has been working on making an app called WineBottler to replace the old Darwine app... but I haven't played with it much, but I saw he had a 1.1.29 version up...

his website is at
http://mike.kronenberg.org/