[Wine] @Devs: Tired of feature requests?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 20 21:29:59 CDT 2009

AL3X2 wrote:
> It's funny, because I had an idea last week and I kept thinking on it till I just red this: http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21478
> Just read the first post and let us all know if WINE could get something similar.
> I can't say nothing more, because the first post explains it all, so, thanks for reading :)

The Wine project has this:  CodeWeavers.

You can contact them and see what can be done about your particular
'problem'.  They have on-staff paid developers.

Other than that, you can submit your bug request, and hope that others
will vote on it to raise the priority or that a developer will take up
your bug and fix it.  This is a volunteer project and the proposal goes
against what OSS stands for in the first place.

James McKenzie