[Wine] Help! Linux/Wine Newbie~!

Cissi Nyblom & Håkan Pontén ponyproductionshb at yahoo.se
Mon Sep 21 08:32:08 CDT 2009

I'm not sure that I can help, but I'll try. I use Xubuntu, that is not exactly like Ubuntu but maybe it's similar enough?

Go to your Menu. You have something called "System". When you mark that, isn't it anything like "Software Sources"? The icon is something like who globes, one in colour. If you open it, you'll see that you can manage "third party software". If you are using another language, maybe I (or someone else) can check what that (Software Sources) is called in your language?

Good luck! :)

Best wishes,
Cissi

Noraphalem wrote:
> Look at this page: http://www.winehq.org/download/deb

Ok I have fogotten to post this:

Open the package manager --> menu bar --> in some menu (I don't know which) is a point "Software sources"

Går det långsamt? Skaffa dig en snabbare bredbandsuppkoppling.
Sök och jämför priser hos Kelkoo.
http://www.kelkoo.se/c-100015813-bredband.html?partnerId=96914325