[Wine] Re: All users

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 21 10:46:33 CDT 2009

giulio61 wrote:
> Please, is there any simple way to make wine programs I have installed as admin, available to all users on my desktop computer?
> I read the wine user's guide (system administration tips, chapter 3) but I haven't understood it very well.
> I also looked for this item in this forum but I wasn't able to find anything.
> Could anyone give me more detailed suggestions?
> Thanks.

Not really. The only solution currently is to install the programs seperately for each user. You could possibly install the apps once, copy that special .wine over to each user and change permissions so that each user is their own owner of that copied .wine directory, but I don't know how well that would work.