[Wine] Re: Install error Help!

Flying High wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 21 19:50:27 CDT 2009

Okay- I went digging in the "config" script and i deleted that "Xlib/Xfree86" error exit code to see if i had any errors with anything else.
I did have another. It was with free type- so installed it completely.
Then i needed lib files. I tried installing libmpg123 but after typing in "make" after the config it came up with
>  Making all in src
> make  all-recursive
> Making all in output
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `/Users/Jade/Downloads/mpg123-1.9.0/src/output/coreaudio.c', needed by `output_coreaudio_la-coreaudio.lo'.  Stop.
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
> make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Does anyone know what this is?