[Wine] World of Warcraft running on one core

nickstu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 24 08:57:38 CDT 2009

Wow runs good on Wine, set to OpenGL. But with many people on the screen I have a dramatic performance loss. I mean, I can reach 40-50 fps with my character running alone, but with a 25 players group I cannot get any better than 5-7 fps

I have a quad core processor (AMD Phenom 9650), a geforce 9500GT videocard , and I noticed that wow never uses more than one core. This is not good because I think it should (it supports two cores as far as I know). So I think it's a Wine problem. Any suggestions?