[Wine] Unity3D Interface doesn't work on wine!

a qi free4machine at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:33:46 CDT 2009

To be honest, I don't know hardware and drivers very well,  I just feel that
 Linux is  Somewhat difficult to use.

Look, Some well known softwares don't have a Linux version, one must have to
Learn new software to work on Linux,  That will take a long time.   So i try
to use WINE,  But some software like Unity doesn't work.

It make me  feel frustrated.