[Wine] Problem runing MIXNET

rasarriar wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 25 10:26:05 CDT 2009

Hi everybody.

I need to run a program based in DOS but it need to be running under Windows, becuase it use a Crystal Report for print reports. The program runs OK into DOSBOX but doesn't print any reports. When i try to run it into Wine 1.1.9, give me the following message:

fixme:int:DOSVM_Int16Handler Get Extended Shift States - Not Supported
fixme:int31:DOSVM_Int31Handler Get Processor Exception Handler Vector (0x00)
fixme:int31:DOSVM_Int31Handler Set Processor Exception Handler Vector (0x00)
                                      .
                                      . (I cut part of the message)
                                      .
fixme:int31:DOSVM_Int31Handler Set Processor Exception Handler Vector (0x0e)
err:int:do_int2f_16 Accessing unknown VxD 0202 - Expect a failure now.
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00001370 at address 0x101f:0x0000699a (thread 001c), starting debugger...

if  somebody knows how to do its works..........