[Wine] Test Drive Unlimited

Vanack Sabbadium wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 26 03:50:59 CDT 2009

Hi everybody.
I was able to run Test Drive Unlimited, but the gamepad doesn't work.
If i press a button during the intro, it skips that and goes to the main menù, but when i try to remap the buttons, i get this error:

Code:
fixme:dinput:joy_polldev joystick cannot handle type 4 event (code 4)

I searched in this forum and i tried these things:

- I changed the permissions to /dev/input/event? (chmod 777)
- I installed xserver-xorg-input-joystick
- I am able to calibrate the gamepad on Ubuntu AND i am able to use that on Tomb Raider: Anniversary (it works perfectly)

What more can i do? Could it be a bug of the game itself?
Thanks!