[Wine] Re: unable to initialize DAO/jet db engine

israelfreire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 28 08:10:07 CDT 2009

Hello...

We have a program in the company that manages human resources. In version 1.1.28, and earlier he worked at 90%, which for some sectors of the company was enough ...

However, from version 1.1.29, it stopped working. Not entering the program, giving the following error: "Error opening Bank ADO Z: \ mnt \ imob \ FpVB \ Data \ NFp000.mdb: Provider can not be found. It may not be properly installed. Please report this error to the New System "(program name).".

I tried reinstalling the packages needed by winetricks (gecko jet40 MDAC28 msls31 riched20 riched30 wsh56 native_oleaut32), but gave error when installing MDAC28. I checked the forum and warned that an error was already known and would be corrected in the next update.

Well .. Today I updated Wine to version 1.1.30, and although all the above packages have been installed correctly, the error remained ...