[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on ubuntu 9.04

NewtoLinux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 28 13:44:27 CDT 2009

I was fooling around trying to get Diablo II to be in full screen. At 800x600 Diablo II was in the upper left hand corner. I figured the reason why is my virtual desktop is 800x600 but my Ubuntu desktop is 1360x768. So I went to system -> preferences  -> display and the display window showed nothing. Could this error be caused by Wine? Or is this a 100% Ubuntu issue? I turned on and off the virtual desktop and it didn't affect the outcome of me clicking display.