[Wine] 1.1.30 compile crash, Mac OS X

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 28 15:00:44 CDT 2009

Trying to compile 1.1.30 on Mac OS X 10.5 .. its my normal build station I've compiled a lot of Wine on, including 1.1.29 still compiles just fine...

when compiling 1.1.30...
./configure --disable-win16
works ok
make depend
works ok
make
works awhile then gives an error...
its working in openal.o when it crashes... maybe something wrong in the new code with that?

here is the last part of text that shows up on the screen...

Code:

  "_alGetBufferi", referenced from:
      _wine_alGetBufferi in openal.o
  "_alDopplerVelocity", referenced from:
      _wine_alDopplerVelocity in openal.o
  "_alDeleteBuffers", referenced from:
      _wine_alDeleteBuffers in openal.o
  "_alBufferiv", referenced from:
      _wine_alBufferiv in openal.o
  "_alGenBuffers", referenced from:
      _wine_alGenBuffers in openal.o
  "_alSourceUnqueueBuffers", referenced from:
      _wine_alSourceUnqueueBuffers in openal.o
  "_alcDestroyContext", referenced from:
      _wine_alcDestroyContext in openal.o
      _wine_alcDestroyContext in openal.o
  "_alcGetContextsDevice", referenced from:
      _wine_alcGetContextsDevice in openal.o
  "_alGetInteger", referenced from:
      _wine_alGetInteger in openal.o
  "_alGetIntegerv", referenced from: