[Wine] Re: trying to run a visual basic script via WINE - need help.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 29 11:08:17 CDT 2009

on Mac OS X you get that super wide Winetricks menu... pretty useless having to move it over like 5 screen widths to get where ya need... and have to modify some of them to even work right as it is.  I just made my own script to run it that pops up and I can just type in the package name i want and hit an OK button... not that hard using osascript to do an applescript display dialog command.