[Wine] Mailing list bounce issues

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Tue Sep 29 13:24:55 CDT 2009

Hi,

I got this message today:
"Your membership in the mailing list wine-users has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
29-Sep-2009.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted."

This is the second time I received it receently.

Is there any way that I can see the bounces that I can try and establish the
cause?

Anyone else using Gmail experiencing similar issues?

Gert