[Wine] Re: Sorry

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 30 18:38:42 CDT 2009

Problem is we are limited by tools.  http://blog.fenrus.org/?p=5 Is what we really need for problems like yours thorin.

There is too many complexities to randomally guess and locate where the speed issue.   Support for timchart comes with 2.6.32 linux that is due out at end of year or custom patched Linux kernel.

With timechart we will be able to see who is the gulity party so be able to fix the issue.

thorin thread was locked due to bad behaviour on your part thorin not the question.

I was leaving this problem to higher developers to solve because I did not have a method of solving it.   I guess they are just as stuck as me.  Waiting on the tool to find the bugger.