[Wine] Sony Vegas Pro 9.0c

besweeet wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 1 09:10:27 CDT 2010

I can't seem to get Sony Vegas Pro 9.0c to run properly. I'm able to get it installed, but it crashes when it gets to "Initializing Video Services".

I'm actually using CrossOver 9.0 Standard in Mac OS X 10.6.3, so I'm probably not going to get much help here, but it's all Wine, right? :)

Anyway, I figured it's just a matter of getting the proper library working...

I made a Vista bottle, installed Vegas, .NET Framework 3.0 (had to change the bottle to XP for that, then back to Vista when done), C++ 2005, and C++ 2008. The crash mentioned above occurs at the splash screen.

Any ideas?