[Wine] WineLib app error

Jean-Claude Gervais jc.gervais at videotron.ca
Thu Apr 1 20:19:39 CDT 2010

Thank you, Thunderbird.
It is wineg++ that creates the script. I thought it was safer to use it.

If I invoke the .so file directly, I get this:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH wine ../CMS/cms.exe.so
wine: Module not found
wine: Bad EXE format for P:\CMS\cms.exe.so

I *think* this may mean that it is not able to find the .so I built? Not
sure...

Is there a tool like depends.exe for *nix? It would be very useful to
know which module is not found.

Thank you for your help!