[Wine] WoW Install Trouble

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Thu Apr 1 22:32:52 CDT 2010

On Thursday 01 April 2010 6:40:49 pm Light Engine wrote:
> I'm having trouble installing WoW into my computer. I am running Ubuntu
> 9.10 on a Dell Inspiron E1505, and have Wine 1.1.31 ("Wine 1.2").
>
> I bought the battle chest and so the games are on single DVDs.

If the DVDs are still giving you trouble another option is to log into the
blizzard website and in the "manage account" area and there will be an option
there to download the game client. It will grab the basic game and all of the
expansions you have registered with your account and the patches for each.