[Wine] Re: Can't install dotnet30

karl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 2 09:22:41 CDT 2010

Mine is also Winetricks version 20100317.  (C) 2007-2009 Dan Kegel et al.  LGPL.  I just downloaded it yesterday.  This log I posted was from a new, completely empty prefix with command sh winetricks dotnet30.

According to the appdb, it was tested just two days ago on Ubuntu 9.10 and WINE 1.1.41 using winetricks, and he said there were no errors, so I have no idea what to make of this.  Mine fails miserably in a clean prefix with .winetrickscache flushed.