[Wine] Help with run Mu

libra wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 3 19:50:29 CDT 2010

Hello, i have many problems with running Mu (its a multiplayer game), i get some errors when i'd try to run the game:

1) fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.VC90.CRT"

2) err:module:attach_process_dlls "MSVCR90.dll" failed to initialize, aborting

3) err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Y:\\Juegos\\AriethMu.exe" failed, status c0000142

After that i decide to download the library MSVCR90.dll, but i dont know where can i place it...if u know maybe u can help me.

I would like to know how can i run the game with wine, maybe i'd writte bad the command in the terminal. This is the dir. where the game is:

/home/li3ra/Escritorio/AriethMu-S5/AriethSeason5_NoSound/AriethMu.exe

and this is how i run it: i open the game's directory in a terminal then i writte:

wine AriethMu\.exe

PD: AriethMu.exe its the laucher of game, must open to play, but obiusly DONT OPEN =(...maybe i writte the bad the command. Thx ill apreciate if u can help me, ill wait your answer...