[Wine] No paper tray list in printer setup

f.gruber wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 5 05:26:33 CDT 2010

In wine some Windows applications, e.g. Lotus 123, do not show a selection box for to change the Paper Tray of the printer. In the printer propertes box only "paper size", "align" and "duplex options" are displayed.
But there is no paper feed option list available.

Is there any way to get this feature for all applications?

Printer model is OKI C5700. The printer is installed as CUPS printer and works well under Suse Linux 11.2. I tried some drivers under Linux, but that did not help for this problem.

In the wine printer dialogue the installed printer is displayed as "WINEPS printer using CUPS".

I use wine version 1.1.42.

In Linux applications I can change the paper feed and also in some wine applications e.g. Irfan View..

Thank you for help.

Ferdinand