[Wine] Problem with a Win95 application

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Tue Apr 6 02:44:15 CDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-05 at 21:27 -0500, jeffz wrote:
> Martin Gregorie wrote:
> >

> > > Does it work on XP/Vista?  Some windows 95 programs don't
> >

> > It does exactly the same with XP emulation.
> >
> > Martin
>

> I meant, does it work on native windows?

Sorry - my misunderstanding. I haven't a clue - sorry.

I have no window more recent than '95 because I've been a pure Linux
shop since 2001 and don't know anybody else with a copy of Ewview.

The only reason I still have a window is because I have a very few
uncommon and infrequently used apps (TrueCAD, Scan2CAD, Vencon battery
charger) that I haven't got round to moving into Wine or replacing.

Martin