[Wine] Any issues with >=4GB ram installed?

Darragh Bailey felix at compsoc.nuigalway.ie
Wed Apr 7 11:38:33 CDT 2010

I was sure that I recalled something mentioned before on this list about
applications having issues when running with wine if the system had more
than 4GB installed.

Can't seem to find the post now to determine what it said and whether it
was just a specific app that had the issue or a more general issue.

Anyone running with 4GB or more RAM installed and experience any issues?

--
Darragh

"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."