[Wine] Re: Going back to windoze

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 7 16:22:21 CDT 2010

rdonnelly.  Lack of work on lots of open source accountancy programs have caused the problems you are talking about.

There are a few commercial accountancy packages for linux.

I know quite a few companines when I have put the cross platform commercial accountancy packages on table they find no problems with them when they are on windows or linux.

Ie going to Linux might not suit you now.  Big important but.  You don't really want to have to pay for accountancy software forever.  So even after returning to windows stay in the open source accountancy developments.