[Wine] DirectX 9.0 in Wine

Durionfly wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 8 07:54:43 CDT 2010

Hi friends I've tried to play Mabinogi, the firts time that I attempted to run it, Mabinogi ran correctly.

But after I format Ubuntu and reinstall all, when I tried to run Mabinogi it shows me a error window:

[code]DirectX 9.00 or highter is required to run Mabinogi client. Download and install the latest DirectX version and try again.