[Wine] ExtNotMod.exe not working in Ubuntu 9.10

ewald wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 8 12:37:23 CDT 2010

ExtNotMod.exe is a database application. I had it working in Ubuntu 9.04 and it is no longer working in Ubuntu 9.10.
It requires MDAC 2.8 and jet 4.0 which installed according to the following advice from an old test results page in the WineHQ database:
wget http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks && sh winetricks mdac28
wget http://kegel.com/wine/winetricks && sh winetricks jet40

This worked (and still works) in Ubuntu 9.04 with Wine 1.1.41

The same procedure doesn't work in 9.10. I can start the database program but it won't open files the error message being: Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.

Has anybody an idea?