[Wine] Re: How can I debug winetest under Windows XP

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 9 03:40:58 CDT 2010

Ok, I just ran winetest-latest.exe with procmon in the background, the ntdll test didn't crash for me, and I didn't have to click away the usual (for me, at least) message boxes during msi tests, though the msi tests now produce more failing tests. Procmon is significantly slowing down the tests, at some point it will even start to use the page file. I've uploaded the results at the test.winehq.com page, labelled 'sp3pro-i945-*'.