[Wine] Wine-Bugzille logs me out every click

Manu311 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 10 05:59:05 CDT 2010

Hi,

I've this problem since I registred there.
Everytime I do anything in Bugzilla, I have to put in my login-datas again.
When I click preferences, write a bug, everytime I click anywhere I have to login again.
Everything works, but it's realy annoying to do this all the time.
Don't tell me to allow cookies, they are allowed ....
Maybe this is how it should behave, but I don't think so.
I hope you can help me
Permanent Login works in the AppDB and in this forum, and everywhere else, but in Bugzilla. I never tested an other Bugzilla, but the Wine-Bugzilla, so I don't know if it's bugzilla dependant or not.

I hope you can help me,

Manu311