[Wine] Http links not active in a windows newsreader

Pierre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 10 11:38:18 CDT 2010

Hello,

I'm using Wine 1.1.41 and the Windows newsreader "40tude Dialog", with Mandriva 2010.0.

If in Dialog I click a "mailto:" link, everything is OK, Kmail opens a message.
If I click an http link, nothing happens.

So, I launched Dialog via a terminal, and here are the error messages when I click an http link :

> err:winebrowser:get_url_from_dde Unable to retrieve URL from string L"\""
> err:winebrowser:wmain Usage: winebrowser URL

With the old version of Wine I get with Mandriva 2008.0, everything was fine.
Thanks for your help.