[Wine] Mac OS X 10.6.2 Installation

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Mon Apr 12 15:35:49 CDT 2010

On 4/12/10 2:31 PM, dpwilliams2 wrote:
> I think I've tried just about every different way over the last couple months to a year and I just can't seem to get it to work so maybe if I could Instant Message one of you and you can work me through it?
EVERY possible way? Did you try using MacPorts? Did you try using Fink?
Did you try installing from source? Did you try installing a binary
distribution? There are other ways (*cough*WineBottler*cough*), but
they're not supported here.

> I don't know, I just am not having any luck with this.
If you tell us what's wrong (i.e. error messages, Terminal output,
etc.), we can help you. (We can't help you with 3rd-party products like
WineBottler, though.)

Chip