[Wine] Problems running a Java program in Wine

David C. Kerber dkerber at warrenrogersassociates.com
Mon Apr 12 19:16:32 CDT 2010

I doubt it; I didn't see anywhere in the previous posts that you were using a windows .dll.  For that to work, you will definitely need a windows environment like Wine, unless your report viewer also comes with a linux library (a .so, probably).  As for the error, make sure you have matched the "bitness" (32 vs 64) of your .dll and jvm.