[Wine] Re: Winepath on Mac

tpatko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 15 08:10:57 CDT 2010

Can anyone direct me to the part of the code that would build the winepath binary in WINE?  It would seem to me that the cwd path for the wine installation (/Users/tpatko/.wine/dosdevices/z:/Users/tpatko in my example case) and the path to the actual file (/Applications/Firefly/BENCH1.out) must actually be concatenated together so there should be a way to modify the code to simply drop the preceding cwd portion.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas