[Wine] Re: Correct wrong character set?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 16 08:23:55 CDT 2010

Thanks very much.  It makes a lot of sense.

The editor it provides doesn't correct the problem when I save.  The reason I know is because the script doesn't execute after my initial save.  I have to reopen the script and save it again to get away with the problem.  It seems the editor corrects it on the reopen of the script, because when clicking on "check grammar" at that time it shows OK.

Is there a way to add the additional characters during editing (put in the right line-change character for Windows)?  See I am using Linux and the editor is from the Windows program running via Wine on the Linux system.