[Wine] Re: Correct wrong character set?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 16 10:20:18 CDT 2010

Martin,

Thanks for the response.

But sorry that was not what I was asking.

The Windows program I am running with Wine provides an editor of its own.  I need to use that because only it then can save into the proprietary (non-ASCII) format the program needs to use.  Of course I could use other editors to edit but will have to copy/paste the text into the program's editor.  A question for that is whether the CRLF get copied/pasted correctly.

I hope if there is a way for me to use the Linux keyboard to type correctly into the program's editor.