[Wine] Re: WINE not communicating with unixODBC

Razorwings18 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 17 11:36:20 CDT 2010

Thanks for the reply.

If there were a problem with libodbc.so communicating with the database, my guess is I shouldn't even be able to connect to any database through unixODBC. But as I said, I can $ isql connect to any database, including the one in PRODUCTION just fine.

That is why my guess is the problem is with WINE not recognizing unixODBC somehow.

I can also $ isql connect from other Debian machines to the PRODUCTION database, and can even connect to it from WINE applications run in those machines via WINE -> unixODBC.