[Wine] Help!

gamingman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 17 12:14:33 CDT 2010

I am trying to run "Hard Hat," a Mega Man fan game. I am running Mac OS X 10.6.3 with a 2.26 GHz processor and 4 gb of RAM. I have Wine 1.1.43. The game does not run, it only produces messages in this format:

Code:
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000048 at address 0x42cf2cf4 (thread 00bc), starting debugger...

then it does this:

Code:
Xlib: connection to "/tmp/launch-mdF01c/org.macports:0" refused by server
Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached

And then a bunch of code relating to read access from various dlls.