[Wine] Re: Wine compilation without fonts in CentOS 5.4

dehbr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 18 10:00:52 CDT 2010

Before or after compiling? I installed the fonts and restart xfs, but did not work. When I run the shell, come out thousands of lines written:

fixme: font: GetCharABRWidthsFloatw stub

And when I leave the program the following error appears:

fixme: font: WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx (L ". / Fonts / Univers-Condensed.otf", 10, (nill)): stub

fixme: font: WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx (L ". / Fonts / Univers-CondensedBold.otf", 10, (nill)): stub

What's wrong?