[Wine] Does Access 2003 work on Wine?

Todd And Margo Chester toddandmargo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 22:09:21 CDT 2010

On 04/18/2010 07:42 PM, James McKenzie wrote:
> Hmmm.  Let's see.  The only problem I ever encountered with
> OpenOffice.org was the fact that Thunderbird was broken.

Sounds like you have never tried using tables in BROO Writer.  You can
not see
spaces at the end of you line.  You can not copy and paste tables and retain
formatting.  On and on and on.  Tables are an unholy mess.  Oh and try
printing
an envelope.  I am glad you have not had problems.  Stay the h-- away
from tables
if you do not want to go insane.   In my experience, BROO only fixes
bugs when
they block some new feature bloat they want to add.

Have you any Access replacement suggestions?

-T